Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Introduction

Norway is a specific country. 
Why?
Because it may make you experience totally opposite feelings and emotions within an hour, it may make you feel like the King of the World now and like a piece of sh*t just a second later. 

That is why I started this blog. I want to share my emotions with these who are already here, with those who want to come, and the Norwegians, to show them and make them realize some of their national  features, both good and bad ones :)

I would like to state clearly that 
EVERYTHING I AM TO WRITE HERE ARE MY OWN OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES
they have nothing to do with official stuff and you`ve got every right not to agree with me.


All rights to the pictures published on this blog are retained by me.


Please, view my photoblog about Bergen with hundreds of photos from this amazing city!

http://www.photosbergen.blogspot.no/

No comments:

Post a Comment